Fostering Openness and Resilience through Talent Enrichment
artistry out loud
WHAT WE DO
FORTE is an innovative musical program for those interested in the arts. In our 12 week one-on-one sessions and group classes, we use the common thread of music as the catalyst for social emotional awareness. Through FORTE's unique curriculum of safe space, active listening, performance, and connection, we foster a new generation of youth who are self-empowered and joyful.
Just some of the many things you will walk away with in our performance-based group classes are:
worked with students at University of Michigan
- Active listening and exposure to all styles of music
- NYC performance training (without the New York prices)
- Heartfelt and informative discussion and explorations (on the realities of a performance career, no two paths in music are the same and how to cultivate your own, the trap of perfection, etc)
- Master class style vocal work with a healthy technical base
- How to practice our crafts to build consistency and joy
- How to draw on our individual strengths and input them into our artistry
- How to embrace our weaknesses and use them in our craft, while simultaneously strengthening them
- Learned vocabulary and how to more effectively express ourselves as artists and human beings
Among much more.
ABOUT FORTE'S FOUNDER
FORTE was founded by Gina Perregrino. After her rich experiences living and working as a full opera time singer in NYC and Europe, she began to teach her first-hand experience to young singers. She quickly noticed that their struggles were similar to her own early in her career.
Additionally, she saw that students in schools today had the added obstacles of growing up navigating excessive cellphone usage, social media, and a global pandemic. She developed a curriculum alongside a team of experts that combined her specialized education and first-hand performance experience, and uses the bridge of music to foster a new generation of youth with high level artistry and social emotional awareness.
Gina loves working with youth and, along with her private voice studio, she is on faculty at the Music School of Delaware, and has taught master classes at schools across the country, including at the University of Michigan. All classes through FORTE are led by Gina.
BE IN THE KNOW
Interested in Delaware's premiere musical experience and want more information?
Want to be part of FORTE's February 2024 group?
List your email and we will contact you when things are ready.
(We will never send spam).
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
A special thanks to FORTE's partners
NONPROFIT PARTNERS CORPORATE PARTNERS
LATIN AMERICAN COMMUNITY CENTER
As mentioned in